Please Donate below
Make our Fraternity Beautiful again
Maintaining an 80 year old building used by students year-round is a lot of work. Since June of 2012, we have been catching up on a lot of maintenance that was deferred over the previous 30-40 years. Our goal is to make the house as beautiful as it once was – both outside and inside – and set the bar high in terms of what we expect from the student brothers to maintain it.
Develop Experiential Learning opportunities – ExLUniversity.com (Winter of 2015)
Awarded “Best Leadership Program” of 2015 – by the 2015 GLOS Awards. These awards recognize achievements by individuals and Greek Letter Organizations each year. There were 2 available awards for Best Leadership Program and ExL University won both – for one session at Gamma Delta Chi and one at Sigma Phi Epsilon. There were 8 sessions in all. Watch the recordings at http://www.exluniversity.com/video-streaming/
See all the awards at http://www.dartmouth.edu/~orl/greek-soc/glos_award_winners_2015.pdf
We also are investing heavily in developing opportunities to further the Experiential Learning that occurs outside the classroom – for Students, Alumni, and the broader community. Gamma Delta Chi has teamed up with Gamma Delt brother & alum Gregg Fairbrothers ’76 to bring the Intro to Entrepreneurship course that he developed and taught at Tuck for many years, and teach it , instead, out of the Greek System (in a different house every week) while streaming it live on the internet for Dartmouth alumni and community members to watch.
Any donation, no matter the size, would be tremendously appreciated; and every donation will be put into both the Structure of the Fraternity and the Learning that occurs within it.
– Installing Wireless Internet throughout the House – Summer 2014: $5,200 ($1,200 Equipment, $4,000 Labor)
– Replacing Exterior Green Shutters and Repainting the House – Fall 2014: $30,900
– House Maintenance and Improvements for 2013/2014 Academic year: $65,534
– Renovation of the Pit and Basement – 2013: $250,000 (Read More)
– House Maintenance for the 2012/2013 Academic year: $33,523 (Read More)
– Annual Property Management Fees: $9,600 (Read More)
– Creation of this website with Alumni directory and Donation-Gathering functionality: $7,000 (Register Today!)
How Can I Donate?
The below payment processor is provided by Blackbaud which provides Secure Payment Processing to thousands of non-profits. It is Secure and will allow you to setup Recurring Donations. It will provide you with an e-mail confirmation receipt, and notify the Corporation so we can keep track and thank you properly. – Thank You for your Donation!